The Closer's 1st Round NBA Playoff Picks

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 28, 2012 with No comments

It’s that special time of year again in the NBA and I’ve looked at the standings and see the teams that I’m going to put in my selection for my winners and losers and who I think will win the NBA Championship.  I know the Balla Commish has worked on his picks ready as well, so we will compare and see who is more knowledgeable when it comes to picking NBA playoff series’.

2ND ROUND
CONF. FINALS
CON. FINALS
2ND ROUND

CHICAGO
CHICAGO


SAN ANTONIO
SAN ANTONIO
PHILIADELPHIA




UTAH
ATLANTA
BOSTON


LA CLIPPERS
MEMPHIS
BOSTON




LA CLIPPERS
MIAMI
MIAMI


OKC
OKC
NEW YORK




DALLAS
INDIANA
INDIANA


LA LAKERS
LA LAKERS
ORLANDO

CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

DENVER












I must say that I think the Orlando Magic would get through the Pacers with Dwight Howard, I strongly believe they could, but without him I think Orlando would put up a good fight but in the end they will lose. I’m just speaking my opinion!