G.R. Baker's 2013 1st Round NBA Playoff Picks

Posted by Unknown on Friday, April 19, 2013 with No comments
After the NBA wrapped up its regular season last night I was finally able to construct my 1st round predictions for the 2013 Playoffs. After the West Coast deciding games on Wednesday night, I can now finally put in my first round predictions for the play-offs. I had a very successful bracket last year and I hope that I can be just as successful this year. As always i'm pretty sure we will have some breakout teams or maybe an upset or two, but either way this is indeed my favorite time of the year and I look forward to some of the wonderful games and memorable play-off action!!!!!


 1ST ROUND
2ND ROUND
CONF. FINALS
CON. FINALS
2ND ROUND
 1ST ROUND
MIAMI
MIAMI


OKC
OKC
Milwaukee




Houston
Brooklyn
Chicago


Clippers
Clippers
Chicago




Memphis
Indiana
INDIANA


DENVER
Denver
ATLANTA




GOLDEN STATE
New York
New York


San Antonio 
San Antonio
Boston

NBA FINALS

Lakers






CHAMPIONS
CHAMPIONS

CHAMPIONS
CHAMPIONS